Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Place I learned..



I decided that I would start a blog. I learned to decorate cakes at Coldstone Creamery in 2005. Every saturday I would work the Cake shift. I would have to make the ice cream cake then wait a day and decorate. I would get all kinds of requests for cakes; different themes and all different sizes. I sometimes would have 5 to 10 cakes due all within hours from one another, most of them being full sheet cakes. Holidays, especially this one mother's day, i built about 40 ice cream cakes and decorated all of those and some custom orders that would come in. In all of that, I started to enjoying making cakes. I started to view it as art, just in 3-D.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes By Courtney Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice