Sunday, January 24, 2010




I learned to decorate cakes at Coldstone. so after I stopped working there, I started decorating cakes on my own. One of the first cakes I made was for my friend Jeannette. It was dora the explorer. Then after it was a cake for my grandma. I also always decorated cakes for the kids I nanny. Every year when their birthdays come around, we decide a theme and I would make their cakes. With Cameron it was always "Quiet Bear" goes on an expedition somewhere. The boys first cake I made was Pirates of the Caribbean. For the longest time I thought it was my favorite cake ever, but I've learned that every cake is different and that each cake has its own story. So this is my time to document the story and share the experience :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes By Courtney Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice