Monday, February 8, 2010



So I had a request for a cake and they wanted it to be a make up pad. When I think of make up, that could be anything (which I actually don't know much about). So i decided to do a make up pad of eye shadow. My only problem was, where was the mirror going to go and how was I going to make it? So I decided to make 2 9" circle cakes, one would be the top with the mirror and the other would be the actual make up pad. What I liked about this cake was all the different shades I could do as the "eye shadow". I didn't just limit them to neutral skin tone like colors. I decided to do something bright and happy and fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Cakes By Courtney Copyright © 2009 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template In collaboration with fifa
Cake Illustration Copyrighted to Clarice